miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2008

Pieces fo me

hello dear,
My name is Andrea Carolina Mendoza Escalante, i was bourn in Trujillo but i have two years living here, in Maracaibo.
I am 18th year old. And i was bourn in January, 26th,1990.

Estoy haciendo the SEXTO trimestre en Urbe, aunque esta materia es del quinto período.

Je parle Francais, un peu. je suis trés egrable et je ai beaucoup d´ amis


I supost that this blog is for send my homework to the inglish´s teacher but don´t write me here please.

3 comentarios:

Mary Nazareth Paredes dijo...

Hello andre...! i like to blogspot..! see you in Trujillo...

Doris Molero dijo...

Congratulations, Andrea! I love your blog... I see you also can communicate in French ... très bien.
keep on shining!

HildaCarolina dijo...

Hi... me llamo Hilda te invito a revisar mi blog es http://hilda-carolina-guanipa.blogspot.com/ visitala, bye. espero comentarios.

Me gustaron mucho los colores de tu blog..